Gwendraeth Valley Recycling’s Demolition division is able to provide a professional Demolition/ Dismantling service, which is concentrated at projects within the West Wales area, but would consider undertaking contracts anywhere within South Wales.
Our Demolition team have a over 40 years of combined experience in managing demolition contracts and carrying out the demolition of a variety of structures including: Awkward town centre buildings, Steel and Concrete Framed industrial buildings, Churches and Chapels, Schools, factories and domestic dwellings, with contract values ranging from £ 500.00 to £ 200, 000.
- Regardless of scale, all contracts are professionally planned, managed and undertaken by experienced, trained and skilled operatives in accordance with current legislation.
- The equipment, plant and waste disposal facilities that are operated by our company’s recycling undertakings allow Gwendraeth Valley Recyclings Demolition division to have the flexibility to carry on site / off site processing of demolition waste. In most cases it is now possible to divert 97% of demolition arisings from landfill either by on site processing of waste or by pre-sorting / separating waste on site and sending on to recycling companies. This diversion from landfill of demolition waste not only saves the client money and demonstrates best practice but also forms part of the Site Waste Management Plans of larger projects.
- Our company’s associated recycling operations have allowed us to build up a network of outlets for recyclable materials, which in most cases have some value. When assessing a tender quotation our estimator takes into consideration all materials of value present at the site, these may include scrap metal and architectural salvage. The value of any valuable materials is credited against the cost of project.
- For your peace of mind Gwendraeth Valley Recycling carries a £ 5 million pound Employers Liability and £10 million pound Public Liability insurance that covers demolition work.
Gwendraeth Valley Recycling is available to quote for and carry out the Demolition of any structure from domestic outbuildings to large industrial buildings.
For a quotation please contact.
We can also quote for:
- Non-licensable Asbestos Removal/ Disposal.
- Site Clearance/ Muck away
- Inert Waste/ Green Waste disposal/ tipping facility.
- Mass concrete breaking out/ processing, Concrete Crushing.