Gwendraeth Valley Recycling is the one of the leading certified Inert and Green Waste tipping facilities based within the county of Carmarthenshire.
We can currently accept the following materials at the disposal facility:
Waste plant matter including wood, bark and tree stumps.
Concrete, bricks, tiles and ceramics, waste sand ,clay, waste gravel, rock, ash, slag, soil, soil and stones, bituminous mixtures and tarred products.
Why tip at Gwendraeth Valley Recycling?
- The site benefits from possessing good access roads which can accommodate vehicles ranging from transit van size up to arctic lorry size.
- A large section of the facility consists of a large processing yard area that allows us to accept, recycle and store waste streams of significant volume.
- At Gwendraeth Valley Recycling we are committed to the recycling of up to 100% of accepted inert & green waste into resalable products, those products being, specifically: Secondary aggregates, screened soil, crushed asphalt, mulch and woodchip.
- Income generated from the sale of recycled materials is part used to offset the waste disposal gate fee, allowing us to maintain low disposal fees.
- You also have the opportunity to purchase recycled aggregates, soil, mulch and woodchip (dependent on availability). If you need materials for your project why go elsewhere, our recycled products are cheaper than primary aggregates and soil, so you can combine your disposal and collection trip to save fuel, time and money.
By disposing of your waste at Gwendraeth Valley Recycling you are making a legally, ethically and financially astute decision.
We can also quote for:
- Site Clearance / Muck away.
- Demolition / Dismantling work.
- Non-licensable Asbestos removal.
- Mass Concrete breaking out / Processing / Contract Concrete Crushing.